Valley Vista Care in beautiful Sandpoint Idaho provides:
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Specialized Programs Behavior Management
- Rehabilitation Services for in-patient and out-patient therapy
Our caring, compassionate, skilled staff is proud of the specialized care we are able to provide to our residents. We provide a safe, comfortable, independent environment in which our residents and their families can face the challenges of life. We provide short-term rehabilitative stays for patients recovering from surgeries or illness and long-term 24/7 care for those suffering from chronic or terminal conditions.
Our professional licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists provide the following array of services:
- We provide quality individualized one-on-one treatment sessions
- State of the art gym and specialized equipment that incorporates the newest technology, ideas and features
- We offer continuum of care from Inpatient, Home Health and Outpatient therapy services
- Therapists are all fully licensed, registered and insured
- We have 73+ combined years of experience
- Certified Dementia Practitioners
- Arthritis Foundation Community Self-Help Leader
- Fit and Fall Proof Program Leader
Behavior Care & Traumatic Brain Injury Program
Our program is a leader in providing specialized care for traumatic brain injury residents and those that exhibit difficult to manage behaviors. Aimed at those who no longer need hospitalization, our program also welcomes patients with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia.
With a high staff-to-resident ratio and secure environment, our experienced caregivers receive special training in effective communications skills, and behavior interventions. Each staff member implements a complete problem-solving system that has been developed to give residents personal choice and empowerment over his or her environment.
Making IT More Like Home
We’re big believers in creating a homelike atmosphere for our residents. Family members are invited to bring furnishings from home to decorate rooms and create a more familiar settings for their loved ones.